Unit 3: Narrative Essays

     Topic: A bad experience with an insect

    Night time is the most peaceful time for people because we could  relax and take a rest after along day of working or studying. I also like the night time as well and I bet nobody going to hate this sleeping time. Although, I said that night time is the most peaceful time but I once had a worst experience ever that I couldn't forget. It still traumatize me and whenever I see my bed, it always remind me of that night.

     I remembered one night I slept soundly on my bad as usual. At that time I was 16 years old, so I'm that young and usually went to bed around 10 o'clock after watching k-drama. K-dramas were so popular that I could not go to bed without watching it. Before it happened that night I was not aware of anything happened to me at all. I felt so sleepy and I could not sit there in front of the TV. I went to bed but my parents and my sibling still continue watching their favorite drama. Like I said, I didn't aware of anything risky happened. I went to bed and slept. After a while, I could felt something crawl over my body but I couldn't help myself just continue sleeping. Suddenly, there was a sharp pain on my arm and it hurt so bad like someone was burning my arm with fire. I shouted so loud and woke my family. My dad turned on the light and mom went close to me. She asked me what happened?. I could not speak out a single word. I looked at my arm and saw it bleeding. There were tiny dots like something bit. The pain was getting worst and I couldn't do anything beside holding my arm tightly. 


My mom first thought there could be a mouse hidden somewhere. My parents were hoping to find a mouse but they found something else instead. Can you guys guess what they had found? That thing scared me more than the mouse. My father found a giant centipede under my blanket. It had a dark red  head and black body. All of its legs were red. 

My father killed that centipede after he found it. My mom took some kind of kitchen ingredients and pour it over the bitten part of my arm. It helped reduce the pain quite a bit, but I couldn't sleep peacefully anymore. I managed to sleep that night and I could see that my arm swollen in the morning. Overtime, the pain and the swollen on my arm was gone. That night still scared my and I always check before I sleep. I will never ever forget that night. 😖 

Comments

  1. I can related to this, as someone who is afraid of centipede. It was so scary. I bet it was extremely painful for you 😖😓

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment